1. HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
Early Bird: £35
General Entry: £40
Last Minute: £45
Entry Only after 2.30pm: £15
Please bring proof of purchase to the event. Either a printed ticket or PDF on your phone.
2. WHAT DO MY TICKETS INCLUDE?
Early Bird, General Entry and Last Minute: Entry to the event, cocktails 12-1 and two course brunch
Entry Only: Entry to the event only after 3 PM, does not include food, table or section allocation
3. WHAT TIME DOES THE EVENT START?
12pm - 5pm is the run time.
4. ARE THERE GROUP PACKAGES?
We offer 1 complimentary ticket for groups over 20 guests.
5. WHATS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE PER GROUP BOOKING?
Max is 30, any larger groups, contact for private hire.
6. CAN YOU TELL ME THE LOCATION BEFORE I BOOK?
Locations are kept secret until the Monday before the event. All events are in London, unless stated otherwise.
7. DO YOU CATER FOR MY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS?
Yes. We cater for all major dietary requirements including gluten intolerance, dairy intolerance, vegetarians and vegans. We require a minimum of 7 days notice for any dietary requirements. We will email you a week before the brunch asking for any dietary requirements you may have.
8. CAN YOU TELL ME THE LOCATION BEFORE I BOOK?
Locations are kept secret until the week of the event and are only revealed to ticket holders. Locations are sent by email, so please be sure to out the correct email when signing up for tickets and check your junk email settings.
9. IF WE BUY OUR TICKETS SEPARATELY, WILL WE BE SEATED TOGETHER?
Yes, we ask for a final list of all guests wishing to be seated together on the week of the event.
10. CAN I ADD OTHER GUESTS TO MY BOOKING?
Yes, please e-mail before purchasing any additional tickets. To book your seats, please email us ASAP at email@example.com before buying tickets. Tickets will be refunded if you haven't booked in first.
11. ARE TICKETS REFUNDABLE?
All ticket sales are non refundable. The venue withholds the right to refuse entry.
12. IS THERE AN AGE RESTRICTION FOR THIS EVENT?
Over 21's. Please bring a valid form of ID with you.
13. HOW DOES SEATING WORK? CAN I BUY A TABLE?
Tables are not for sale. Seating is allocated according to group size and tables may be removed after the food service is completed to create room for getting down! Please note some tables may be shared with other guests: we're just one big happy brunchin' family and everybody is a VIP!
14. ARE THERE ANY NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OFFERED DURING THE BOTTOMLESS COCKTAIL?
Yes, you will be offered a soft drink. Please ask one of your hosts when you arrive at the brunch.
15. CAN PREGNANT PERSONS ATTEND THE BRUNCH?
For health and safety purposes, we recommend anyone more than 6 months pregnant to not attend the brunch.
16. IS THERE ANYTHING SPECIAL THAT CAN BE DONE FOR BIRTHDAYS? CAN I BRING A CAKE?
We offer birthday shots for birthday guys and gals! This is organized on the day, so please notify a host. You are welcome to bring a cake with candles/sparklers. We suggest no fresh cream or fruits due to refrigeration restrictions.
If your question has not been answered here please email: firstname.lastname@example.org